Get to know the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters
Facts, information and resources to help you develop a better understanding of our business.
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services. Major brand lines include: Checkpoint, CS Professional Suite and ONESOURCE. See also our list of products.
Many of our experts are available to speak with reporters on various tax and accounting topics such as: tax legislation analysis, tax-related IFRS, FIN 48 and transparency, internal controls, property tax, transfer pricing, auditing, e-filing returns, trust and wealth management, tax technology and automation, and more. Contact a public relations specialist.
Tax and Accounting Press Releases
- Thomson Reuters Survey Identifies Challenges Accounting Firms Face as They Advise Clients on Implementation of U.S. Health Care Reform May 21, 2013
- Thomson Reuters Reinforces Global Indirect Tax Leadership Position with Limited Release of New Integration for SAP May 14, 2013
- New Thomson Reuters Report Breaks Down the President’s Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Proposal May 13, 2013
- Thomson Reuters Hosts Newsmaker with Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf May 10, 2013
- New Thomson Reuters Report Helps Multi-National Corporations Navigate China’s Fast-Changing Tax and Financial Landscape May 7, 2013
- Thomson Reuters Survey Highlights Self Assessment Improvements for 2014 April 9, 2013
- Thomson Reuters Supports Annual World Bank Land and Poverty Conference April 8, 2013
- Top 10 Multistate Tax Issues Facing Companies April 3, 2013
- Filing Joint Tax Returns Is the Usual Choice, but Separate Returns Can Sometimes Be Better March 13, 2013
- Fifteen Things to Watch Out for on Form 1040 March 13, 2013
- What Should Individuals Consider in Hiring a Tax Return Preparer? March 13, 2013
- Reasons for Filing Amended Individual Income Tax Returns March 13, 2013
- What an Individual Taxpayer Can Do If Not Able to Pay 2012 Taxes March 13, 2013
- Seven Tax Saving Tips for 2012 Small Business Tax Returns March 13, 2013
- How and Why to File an Income Tax Return Extension March 13, 2013