Tax management that knows no boundaries
Resolve tax management issues across any border with the accurate calculating, management and reporting tools of our international tax planning software program.
International tax planning made simpler
Successful businesses think globally. They reach a world of customers and realize economies of scale. This kind of success requires a tax modeling, calculating and planning system that covers the places where you do business now and the places where you want to expand.
Take the guesswork out of transactions and know their impact with ONESOURCE Global Tax Planning, powered by Orbitax. Model and plan optimal cross-border tax structures for investing, calculate and optimize the impact of cross-border transactions, and get effective corporate income tax rates around the globe. The depth and accuracy of our solutions is unsurpassed for companies doing business across countries and continents.
Embrace multi-national tax details knowing you have considered every country-specific and cross-border compliance requirement. ONESOURCE Global Tax Planning, powered by Orbitax, is a tax software program that allows you to:
- Efficiently analyze corporate tax rates, surtaxes, and effective tax rates listing corporate tax rates for the current year, the past five years and approved changes for future years for 120 countries.
- Model and plan optimal tax structures for cross-border investment and other transactions.
- Create an entity chart to store information on and graphically represent the tax attributes of a global business.
- Find accurate withholding tax rates linked to the underlying treaty texts.
- Find the widest and most comprehensive range of cross-border payment streams on which withholding tax apply.
- Find transactions that will reduce withholding taxes.
You can also get access to tools that allow you to calculate the worldwide tax for a multinational group of companies, calculate and optimize the worldwide tax impact of cross-border compliance and transactions, assess transactions that change the legal entity structure, and analyze all possible paths for a given cross-border transaction to find the best route.
Fact Sheet for Global Tax Planning