Get to know the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters
Facts, information and resources to help you develop a better understanding of our business.
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services. Major brand lines include: Checkpoint, CS Professional Suite and ONESOURCE. See also our list of products.
Many of our experts are available to speak with reporters on various tax and accounting topics such as: tax legislation analysis, tax-related IFRS, FIN 48 and transparency, internal controls, property tax, transfer pricing, auditing, e-filing returns, trust and wealth management, tax technology and automation, and more. Contact a public relations specialist.
Tax and Accounting Press Releases
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Bisk CPEasy Network into Learning Solutions Group April 23, 2014
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters today announced that the Bisk CPEasy Network subscription is now part of its Learning Solutions group.
- $1 Billion Software Company TIBCO Selects Thomson Reuters to Consolidate its Global Sales, Use and Value-Added Tax Determination April 9, 2014
Key reasons for selecting ONESOURCE Indirect Tax solution include Thomson Reuters local-global presence, sales, use and value-added tax determination experience, and Oracle expertise
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Releases Special Report for Tax Preparers on the Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) April 9, 2014
The report explains key differences in updated rules, steps to calculating the NIIT, and various business and investment scenarios that may be affected by this tax
- Thomson Reuters Overview on Energy-Related Property Tax Incentives Now Available April 8, 2014
Thomson Reuters today announced the new ONESOURCE Property Tax overview on energy-related property tax incentives and exemptions
- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Integration Solutions and Consumer Mobile Application April 4, 2014
Finalist for Best Integration Solutions and Consumer Mobile Application
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Releases Special Report on Tax Implications of 2015 Presidential Budget Proposal March 31, 2014
Report reveals direction of tax reform debate and how companies can prepare for potential changes
- New Thomson Reuters Integration Solution for Use with SAP® ERP Set to Transform the Indirect Tax Determination and Compliance Process March 26, 2014
Set to Transform the Indirect Tax Determination and Compliance Process
- Thomson Reuters Launches Checkpoint Learning CPE Courses for Apple® iPad to Address Mobile Needs of Today's Accounting Professional February 18, 2014
Tax professionals can train on the move or whenever they have time and internet connectivity with Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Learning
- Food, Teeth, Yachts, Alcohol and Marijuana – Thomson Reuters Reveals Quirky Sales Tax Laws January 28, 2014
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters uncovered a sampling of quirky sales tax changes passed or implemented in 2013.
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Releases Special Report on 2013 Key Tax Developments January 22, 2014
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Releases Special Report on 2013 Key Tax Developments
- Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Successfully Completes SSAE16 and ISAE 3402 Examinations January 8, 2014
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters announced today that it has successfully completed SSAE16 Type 2 and ISAE 3402 examinations for its ONESOURCE Indirect Tax research and content sub …
- Thomson Reuters Launches New Quickfinder Tax & Financial Tools for Tax Professionals January 6, 2014
Thomson Reuters announces Quickfinder Tax & Financial Tools, a comprehensive set of calculators, worksheets and financial tools designed for local tax and accounting firm practitioners.
- Thomson Reuters survey highlights businesses are ill prepared for greater tax transparency December 16, 2013
Survey finds only 19% have budgeted for increased costs to meet a tax transparency strategy
- CPA Practice Advisor Gives Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Top Ranking for the 10th Consecutive Year December 16, 2013
CPA Practice Advisors Gives Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Top Ranking for the 10th Consecutive Year
- Thomson Reuters Releases 2013 Real and Personal Property Tax Report for Businesses December 12, 2013
Thomson Reuters announced the availability of the ONESOURCE Property Tax 2013 property tax report, which provides a high-level list of key dates for filing, appealing and paying real and personal prop …