The E-File Help Center, available on the CS Professional Suite Website, provides instant access to detailed e-file info. The page provides numerous resources, including a guide to resolving IRS and state e-file rejections.
Follow the steps below to use the guide.
- From within 2013 UltraTax CS, select Help > E-File Help Center.
- Click the icon Resolving E-File Errors icon.
- From the drop-down list, select the return type for which you need to resolve an error.
- Click the link for the applicable error category in the list – such as F1040 errors – for help resolving specific errors.
- Click the specific error code to open a topic that summarizes the rejection and provides a resolution.
Click on the Resolving E-File Errors icon (as seen above) for general error code information or for help resolving specific rejection codes.
Below is an example of the resolution provided for error code F1040-012.
For more help with e-filing in UltraTax CS, refer to this article: Helpful E-File Resources for UltraTax CS Users on the CS Professional Suite Website.