Fixed Assets CS includes an extensive variety of depreciation reports. You can easily sort pre-existing reports by specific associations such as Location or Type or you may create your own custom reports.
If your firm licenses both UltraTax CS and Fixed Assets CS, you can print Fixed Assets CS reports from within UltraTax CS clients. To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
- In Fixed Assets CS, open the applicable client and choose File > Print.
- Select the reports that your firm would like to print in UltraTax CS.
- Click Profile, enter a profile name, and mark the checkbox to print with the client and/or preparer collation in UltraTax CS.
- Click Add.
- Click Cancel to close the Print dialog.
- In UltraTax CS, choose File > Print Returns.
- Select the same collation (e.g., Client copy and/or Preparer copy) to which you added the profile in Fixed Assets CS, and click Print. The reports included in the profile will print with the tax return.
Note: To add the print profiles to multiple clients at one time, set up the Template client in Fixed Assets CS.
Refer to Setting up a template in our Help & How-To Center.