Thomson Reuters is pleased to announce the September 2013 release of ONESOURCE Property Tax. This release includes many enhancements to the Workflow Center as well as many other exciting upgrades.
Additional features and enhancements include the following:
Navigation and Cross-Center Tools
- Defined Views: Increased speed has made the define view process more efficient.
- Added Checkbox: A check box has been added to the tab filters for new querying capability.
- Added E-mail Tool: This will allow users to directly link to their e-mail from the application area they are working on.
- Reset Tool Added: Users will now be able to resize the columns in the grids of all Center subjects.
- Permission Driven Option Added to Attachments: Users now are able to apply a confidential status to attachments and set view permissions. Users can work with the Support Department to configure this option.
- Added Edit Tool: Users can now edit parcel numbers without having to go into the processing center. The new edit parcel tools can be found in the Info “Detail Tab” header and the “Locations Detail” tab.
- Added Parent Client Information: Users will find the Parent and Direct Client Information automatically associated to their records in the Contacts Detail tab.
- Minimize Header: Users will be able to view more vertical data within the screen by minimizing the header section.
- Add Assessor Values to Asset Analyzer: The Assessor Values from the Returns subject have been added to the Asset Analyzer tool for reconciliation.
- Warning Message for Overrides: Users will be shown a warning message when moving an asset that has overrides associated to it.
- Resizable Returns Tree: Users can view the full values, locations and account numbers within the return tree by expanding the columns.
- Add icons to records within the Workspace Listing: Warning and Error icons have been added to the workspace listing. Use the icons to view warning and error reports.
- Filter by Error and Warnings: Use the combination of the Blue Filters, warning/errors options and the Assign tool to correct workspace listing for import.
Customers who would like an overview of items included in the release are encouraged to join a one-hour webcast on Friday, September 20th at 1:00 PM Eastern (10:00 AM Pacific).