Please join professionals from KPMG LLP and Thomson Reuters for a share forum addressing how to control your company’s transaction tax process through the effective use of technology.
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2012
KPMG LLP – Nashville Office
401 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37219
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Registration
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Share Forum
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Reception
- What are the current global trends in indirect tax (SUT & VAT)?
- Why are indirect taxes significant to your business?
- What can be done to reduce uncertainty?
- How can automation improve your indirect tax processes?
- Indirect Tax Determination, Compliance & Reporting Automation
- Automation Project Life Cycle – Implementation Methodology
- Customer Roundtable – Q&A
Click Here to RSVP