Checkpoint International Trade (Boskage)/
Training and Education
Global HS Simplifying Harmonized Schedule classification for the world
Global HS is an innovative online tool designed to streamline the Harmonized Schedules (HS) classification process for international trade professionals — making it simpler, faster and more accurate.
Why wade through long lists of irrelevant “potential matches” when Global HS can:
- Interpret goods descriptions expressed in everyday commercial language
- Deliver a single, correct HS code and duty rate
- Deliver Harmonized Schedule and duty rate information for 170+ countries
- Save search details and classification rationale as a customs-ready audit trail automatically
- Compare duty rates in multiple countries and view preferential duty rates, ADD/ CVD info, VAT, excise and other national tax rates, using the Create-a-Chart tool
Global HS is named a 2016 SIIA CODiE Winner for Best Content Search and Discovery Solution.
► Watch the video
At its core, Global HS contains Harmonized Schedule and duty rate information for 170+ countries. Most commercial goods descriptions do not contain enough detail to enable HS classification. Why wade through long lists of irrelevant “potential matches” when Global HS can interpret goods descriptions expressed in everyday commercial language and deliver a single, correct HS code and duty rate? Search details and classification rationale are automatically saved as a customs-ready audit trail for peace of mind. Plus, you can easily compare duty rates in multiple countries and view the preferential duty rates using the Create-a-Chart tool.
Simplify your classifications today. Global HS is easy and ready to use, requires no advance training and delivers classification expertise to technicians and practitioners who need accurate answers immediately.
Printable Product Info
Learn More about Global HS
Want to know more? Fill in the form below.
Request More Information about Global HS
All fields required
» NOTE: By clicking “Submit,” you agree to be contacted in order to help with your inquiry.