PORTAGE, MI — March 12, 2012 – Manatron, Inc., a global leader in providing integrated property tax and land administration software for governments worldwide, today announced the introduction of Aumentum Valuation , the newest in its Government Revenue Management® suite of products.
Aumentum Valuation provides new and unique technology for handling many previously time-consuming appraisal-related challenges, such as allowing the final value determination for an appraisal site to be distributed to the parcels associated with it.. The Aumentum Valuation software also gives crucial point-in-time appraisal capabilities and multiple methods of valuation within each of the main valuation approaches, while also providing robust analysis capabilities.
“Aumentum Valuation is the realization of decades of property valuation, knowledge and experience,” said Bill McKinzie, senior vice president and general manager of the government segment for the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters.
The easy-to-use, web-based software offers what no other system in the marketplace today can: multiple deployment options and absolute accuracy by using the latest advancements in geographical information systems, sketching and workflow. Furthermore, Manatron has created its new software with “true usability” in mind by utilizing intuitive screens and features for better efficiency across all users, no matter their computing skillset.
The Aumentum Valuation application contains the following key components:
- Aumentum Records: the core component of every Aumentum installation provides a single data entry source delivering time savings and increased data accuracy to a jurisdiction. It provides a complete inventory of the parcels, filings, business revenue or motor vehicles, along with a list of the legal parties who have an interest in the inventory.
- Aumentum Assessment Administration: is designed to easily handle the most complex property assessment rules. It correctly maintains the property inventory and valuation data used to determine assessed values for the assessment roll.
- Aumentum Real Property: is a “pluggable valuation” module that supports multiple methods of valuation within each of the main valuation approaches. Each calculation engine is independently built and subscribes to a standardized attribute set.
- Aumentum Personal Property: is a complete import and discovery preview tool to match, preview and then merge data from external sources. In addition, integration with reporting services provides customized standard system reports, filings and extracts using Aumentum-provided system templates.
- Aumentum Appeals: provides a robust workflow to handle any size jurisdiction, no matter the complexity of the process, including public portal web services, tax agent management, hearing scheduler and processing touch.
Developed on the Aumentum iFramework™, a unique technology platform built on Microsoft.NET®, Aumentum Valuation is a modifiable and ready-to-install, off-the-shelf system. It is also completely insulated from technology changes and seamlessly integrated with the entire Aumentum suite of products. This gives customers the time-saving seamless capability of inquiring, capturing data, reporting and utilizing workflow to track a parcel from creation through valuation, assessment, and taxation.
Aumentum Valuation is part of a suite of fully-integrated enterprise-level Government Revenue Management solutions from Manatron to help government offices manage the entire property life-cycle.
About Manatron, Inc.: Manatron, a Thomson Reuters business, provides software and services for governments worldwide to completely, fairly and efficiently assess real and personal property, and to bill and collect the related property taxes in their jurisdictions. Manatron’s software manages the entire property life cycle, which includes land registry, cadastral mapping, deed recording, land records, GIS (Geographic Information System) integration, valuation, assessment administration, personal property, business licenses, cashiering, tax billing and collection, delinquents and tax sales and e-government. The company’s corporate headquarters is located in Portage, Mich., and has offices throughout the United States. The Manatron International headquarters is located in Silver Spring, Md., with additional offices in Kiev, Ukraine and Cochabamba, Bolivia. Manatron currently serves over 1,600 customers and manages approximately 45 million parcels.