This virtual instructor-led class is intended to provide you with a greater understanding of the new features available with Determination 5.5. Topics include a discussion of Determination, a discussion of the new features and enhancements, and demonstrations of these new features and enhancements.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Name two user interface enhancements.
– Explain tax code qualifiers and product qualifiers.
– Compare and contrast static and dynamic tax code qualifiers.
– Name two benefits of using a product qualifier instead of a TransEditor.
– Name two new web services.
PREREQUISITE: Basic knowledge of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination.
This course is eligible for CPE Credit.
Class Fees: $300 per person
Accepted Payment Method:
All Major credit cards accepted. Once registered you will be contacted by Thomson Reuters for your card information and a confirmation email with login information will be emailed to you.