Hands-On Intro to ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Software Solution (formerly Sabrix 101)
Who Should Attend: Tax professionals, system administrators, and any other users who maintain or support the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax global software suite from a tax administration perspective.
Description: This university-style class is intended to provide new or veteran customers with a common understanding of the ONESOURCE solution: its value proposition, place within a client’s business processes, and technology components. The course is meant for those who will be working with the software either directly (tax professionals) or indirectly (implementers, developers).
- Introduction to the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax determination software solutions
- Companies, Users, and Roles
- Running Tax Calculations (Workbench)
- Establishments and Registrations
- Authorities, Rules, and Rates
- TransEditors and Rule Qualifiers
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe at least three key benefits of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax
- Discuss key features, components and processes in ONESOURCE Indirect Tax with software users, implementers, developers and support staff using a consistent, common language
- Complete basic system and tax configuration tasks in ONESOURCE Indirect Tax
- Access resources such as the Online Help and Support Network
Course Duration: 1.5 days
Day 1: 8:30am to 5pm
Day 2: 8:30am to 12pm (noon)
Course Fee: $1500 per person
Max Class Size: 12
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
Training Course Cancellation Policy:
Invoices for Hands-On or On-Site Training are not sent until after course attendance so there are no eligible refunds for these offerings. Invoices will be sent to the mailing and email address provided by registrant.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact us at (866) 472-2749.
If you have questions regarding training classes, email us.