This virtual instructor-led class is intended to provide you with an understanding of the new ONESOURCE Indirect Tax reporting 6.3. Topics include an introduction to the Reporting tool, a discussion of the features, capabilities, customizations and benefits of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax reporting, and demonstrations that show how to set up and run reports.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe at least two features of the Reporting tool.
– List three benefits provided by Reporting.
– Identify at least three output formats.
– Demonstrate how to:
– Set up and run a standard configuration report.
– Run a standard summary report.
– Create a custom report with at least three options.
PREREQUISITE: Basic knowledge of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination
This course is eligible for CPE Credit.
Class Fee: $300.00 US
Accepted Payment Method:
All Major credit cards accepted. Once registered you will be contacted by Thomson Reuters for your card information and a confirmation email with login information will be emailed to you.