Who Should Attend: Tax professionals, system administrators, and any other users who maintain or support the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Compliance Application from a tax administration perspective.
Description: This virtual, instructor-led class is intended to provide new customers with a common understanding of the ONESOURCE Compliance solution and its UI components. The course is meant for those who will be working with the software directly (tax professionals).
- Introduction to the ONESOURCE Platform
- Introduction to the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Compliance Application – Web Version
- Setup of Workareas and Business Entities
- Setup of Geographic Tables
- Setup of Accounting Charts
- Compliance Tab, Binders, and Balance Import
- TAS / Binder Window
- Tax Returns
- Tools Tab
- Help Tab
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Access and use the Platform to access the Support Network and log in to the Compliance Application
- Demonstrate how to set up your company structure and requirements in the Setup Tab
- Work through using the Compliance Tab for monthly filing
- Recognize how to use the TAS/Binder Window to process and transfer data to returns
- Complete procedures to review and print returns
- Access resources such as the Tools Tab and Help Tab
Course Duration: 12 hours (spread over three days)
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
Web-Based Training Cancellation Policy:
In the event a program is cancelled by the facilitator, an e-mail notification will be sent to all registrants. Participants who cancel their registrations will receive an e-mail confirmation. For registrations that are cancelled one week before the scheduled session, a full refund will be given. For cancellations that occur within the week prior to the scheduled session, no refund will be given.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact email@example.com or call (866) 472-2749.
If you have questions regarding training classes, email us.