This virtual instructor-led class is intended to provide you with a greater understanding of the SAP Integration with ONESOURCE Indirect Tax determination. Topics include an overview of the integration and how it works, as well as demonstrations and discussion of functional configuration of the Integration. This course also highlights advanced configuration topics.
Note: This course is primarily focused on the basic Integration, which provides tax calculations for the US and Canada.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Differentiate between a basic and enhanced Integration.
– List the two business processes supported by the Integration.
– List at least two Integration configuration files and explain their importance.
– Explain why you should enable custom user elements.
– Describe, in one or two sentences, deferred tax, evaluated receipt settlement (ERS), and exemption certificate handling in SAP or Determination.
PREREQUISITE: Basic knowledge of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination. Concepts in this course are an overview of the topics covered in the full-day Sabrix Integration for SAP training course.
This course is eligible for CPE Credit.
Class Fees: $300 per person
Accepted Payment Method:
All Major credit cards accepted. Once registered you will be contacted by Thomson Reuters for your card information and a confirmation email with login information will be emailed to you.