Registration Opens for Thomson Reuters 2016 Partner Summit Event Series
Constructing the Breakthrough FirmTMMarch 3, 2016
DEXTER, Mich., March 3, 2016 – Thomson Reuters today announced registration is open for its ninth annual Partner Summit event series. Limited to 65 attendees per city, these exclusive thought leadership events feature personalized instruction from nationally recognized business, technology and workflow experts on big-picture aspects of running a dynNamic practice.
The two-day strategic planning events are aimed at principals from tax and accounting firms nationwide. They offer a unique opportunity for learning how to develop a more progressive firm with the help of profession-leading experts and visionaries while preserving the intimate format that has made them so popular since their introduction in 2007. The event encourages attendees to examine all aspects of their firm including sales and marketing strategies, firm management best practices, product and service innovation, and operational excellence by leveraging technology.
This year’s expert presenters include:
- Paul Miller, Business by Design—Paul will offer his first-hand insights on how practitioners can move out of a commodity tax business and into a trusted client advisor business. He’ll discuss progressive methods for quantifying the value a firm delivers against the fees charged, leading to higher firm revenues and increased client satisfaction. He will also inspire participants with the approach he uses to lead his firm that combines entrepreneurial savvy and a client-centric model to better manage a firm and serve its clients.
- Andrew W. McCracken, CPA, MAcc, Thomson Reuters—Andrew will share his unique firm perspective and experience in the trenches to show firm leaders how to use technology tools and workflow best practices to increase workflow efficiency, use staff resources more effectively and elevate client service.
- Therese M. Witherow, Thomson Reuters—Therese will share implementation strategies and proven approaches to initiating firm change, while working with participants to map out a customized action plan that will help their firms be more progressive and client-focused moving forward.
The Partner Summit event series offers attendees the opportunity to exchange ideas with other professionals in a small-group setting. Attendees will take home a customized action plan that enables them to position their practice as a Breakthrough Firm.
The 2016 Partner Summit cities and dates are:
- May 11-12, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- May 18-19, Newport, RI
- June 16-17, Chicago, IL
- June 29-30, Seattle, WA
- July 13-14, New Orleans, LA
- August 3-4, National Harbor, MD
- August 10-11, San Francisco, CA
“Partner Summits are our flagship thought leadership event series and provide our clients with insight and tools to run their firms in a more progressive, efficient and profitable way,” said Jean Rakich, director of training and consulting with the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “The 2016 season brings carefully selected new cities and venues coupled with new content and improved tools for attendees to take home. In addition, we will introduce Practice Forward, an exclusive offering for firms wanting hands-on assistance implementing business model improvements and driving fundamental change in their firm.”
The event also includes fine dining, social events, networking, and more. For more information on the 2016 Partner Summits, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/cs-professional-suite/summits.
The Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite provides the profession’s most integrated, most sophisticated suite of tax and accounting software including tax prep and planning, accounting, practice management, payroll, research, and more. Created by accountants, for accountants, its unparalleled level of workflow integration, comprehensive thought leadership offerings, and link to expert content and insight power smoother workflows, more informed decisions, improved client service, and better results for tax and accounting firms of all sizes.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Tax & Accounting
Tel: +54(11)5544 6679