Thomson Reuters Releases ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Microsoft Dynamics AXJanuary 27, 2016
NEW YORK, January 27, 2016 – Thomson Reuters today announced the release of Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Microsoft Dynamics AX. The integration connects the trusted ONESOURCE Indirect Tax platform already used by thousands of multinational corporations to determine U.S. and Canadian sales tax estimates, with Microsoft Dynamics AX to help companies eliminate the complexities of tax compliance in an ever-changing tax landscape. The cloud-based, end-to-end software solution manages every step of the indirect tax process – including rate calculation, research, reporting and returns – and tightly integrates with existing sales processes to provide a complete view of sales tax liability from a unified platform.
“With over 1,700 VAT changes and 5,000 sales and use tax changes in the US last year alone, configuring rates and rules in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be highly labor-intensive and costly for businesses,” said Chris Carlstead, managing director, Indirect and Property Tax, for the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Microsoft Dynamics AX is a simple-to-deploy solution that helps businesses easily achieve streamlined and automated sales tax compliance, as well as agility, as they grow globally.”
Designed with growing businesses in mind, the solution scales to support business growth and offers enterprise-grade configurability to meet the specific tax needs of each business.
- Automation streamlines sales tax compliance across a business.
- Supported processes are compatible with sales quotes, sales orders, sales invoices, returns orders, credits notes, and more.
- Tax research provides automatic tax rate updates for over 16,000 taxing authorities in 175 countries, eliminating the need for manual maintenance of tax rules, manual tax setups and rate tracking.
- Tax rate calculator allows users to test, save and rerun transaction scenarios to help ensure accuracy.
- Address Validation uses USPS-certified data to cleanse and verify addresses to confirm accurate tax calculation and shipment.
- Exemption management enables electronic collection and storage of all exemption and resale certificates, allowing for instant access and automated control.
- Dynamic reporting facilitates easy-to-file returns and audits with over 600 signature-ready returns and 40 canned and ad-hoc reports.
ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Microsoft Dynamics AX is available now. For more information on the new release, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/onesource/indirect-tax/erp-integration/microsoft-dynamics-ax/.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, visit
+1 972 250 8556