Products & Services/
RIA and WG&L/
Construction Accounting and Taxation welcomes the submission of articles offering practical information and ideas on construction accounting
and taxation. Manuscripts for publication, and correspondence relating to them, should be sent to:
Construction Accounting and Taxation
Technica Editorial Services
205 West Main Street, Suite 206
Carrboro, NC 27510
- While the utmost care will be given all manuscripts submitted, we cannot accept responsibility for unsolicited manuscripts. Articles accepted for publication are subjected to editorial revision.
- Articles must include a brief author bio and an Executive Summary. It is strongly suggested that articles end with a Conclusions paragraph.
- Because the journal is produced through a desktop publishing system, articles must be submitted on diskette (WordPerfect or Word) along with a hard copy. Articles should be double-spaced with liberal margins.
- Within your article, use many headings and subheadings to break up and emphasize your points. Type all headings flush with the left-hand margin, underline all main headings, but not secondary headings.
- Illustrations and graphs (exhibits) accompanying manuscripts are to be produced in black laser-printed form. Typewritten or freehand lettering is not accepted. All lettering must be typeset. Do not staple or paper clip illustrations. Put all illustrations between sheets of cardboard before mailing to prevent folding.
- Place references, end notes, etc. at the end of the article, separate from the text. End note and reference citations should generally follow the Chicago Manual of Style. This material must also be typed double-spaced.
- End notes (which are used in lieu of footnotes) start with “1” and continue consecutively until the end of the article. End notes should begin with a paragraph indent.
- If you are reprinting in your article any previously copyrighted material other than a short quotation — for example, graphs — the publisher must have letters of permission to reprint from the copyright holder and from the author if he or she is not the copyright holder. These letters must be submitted at the same time as the manuscript.
Except in rare cases, Construction Accounting and Taxation only publishes articles if they have not yet appeared or been accepted for publication elsewhere. There is generally no objection, however, to having articles that appear in the Journal reprinted in other publications at a later date, if appropriate permission is requested from us at that time.