ONESOURCE Trust Tax Training
Thomson Reuters offers a number of educational webcasts to help you better understand changing IRS regulations — whether you are looking for information on FATCA, cost-basis reporting, W-8 and 1042-S compliance, or Form 1099 reporting.
Join us as we discuss changes in regulations in the trust tax and tax information reporting (1099) industry. The webcasts provide entry-level and intermediate-level training. Our instructors will help you make sense of the following complicated subjects:
- FATCA for financial institutions
- FATCA for multinational corporations
- Affordable healthcare and information reporting responsibilities
- Basics and updating on 1042-S and 1042 reporting
- Net investment income tax
- Form 1099-MISC reporting
- 1099 – complex questions on reportable and exempt employees
- Basics of identifying and documenting foreign payees
- IRS TIN penalties
And much more!
April 9, 2014
|Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Corporate Software & Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.|