Frequently Asked Questions and Quick Tips
Get information on the most recent updates to the product.
Visit our comprehensive training centre to view our free training resources.
Before you contact SupportPlease be able to provide a specific explanation of the problem so that the Support Representative can handle your enquiry efficiently. You might want to write brief notes on some of the symptoms or print error messages related to the problem. At a minimum, the Support Representative will need to know the following:
- Operating system that you are using
- Specific nature of the problem
- Steps that preceded the problem
- Whether this problem occurs with more than one client or on other computers
- Full error message and when it occures
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm
|+44 (0)3450 180 909|