- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- 3 Ways Your Tax Software Can Provide Tax Reform Relief
3 Ways Your Tax Software Can Provide Tax Reform Relief
If you've been struggling with the changes caused by the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), you're not alone. This sweeping tax reform has proven to be a unique and formidable challenge for all tax professionals. And when your technology isn't built to serve a more complex tax structure, these challenges become more than just a headache.
What if you had powerful, adaptable technology that could reliably scale to serve the needs of your large firm — and help you avoid the headaches of tax reform?
Join us for a webcast focused on how smart technology can — and should — be providing your firm tax reform relief in these three areas:
- Streamline your workflow with automatic updates, comprehensive data sharing, an instant preparation checklist, and true multi-monitor flexibility.
- Handle even your most complex clients with ease by using dynamic diagnostics, data mining, and a single screen to input items such as multi-state allocation and apportionment.
- Leverage integration between tax software and practice and document management software to automate your entire tax workflow process and minimize non-billable time.
Learn how you can decrease your non-billable time, do more work in less time, and expand your services to existing clients and attract new ones — all while creating a stronger work/life balance for you and your staff and more efficient processes for your firm.