- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- How accountants work from home successfully
Running your CPA firm remotely? How accountants work from home successfully
Remote accounting work is on the rise. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, CPA firms had begun embracing the benefits of cloud-based practices, empowering their accountants and staff to perform their duties and tasks from practically any computer, tablet or mobile device. Advancements in technology have resulted in remote accounting work increasingly becoming the norm, as employee expectations and desires shift, and firms discover the benefits that exist when working outside the constraints of a traditional bricks-and-mortar office.
Nearly half (2018 Anytime, Anywhere Work. ConvergenceCoaching, 2018) of all accounting firms had already been building a work-from-home culture into their practices before the global crisis and mandatory quarantine gripped the world. Now, we can expect those numbers to increase significantly, as the entire globe adapts to a new way of conducting business remotely — now and in the future.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- Why accountants need to be able to work from home
- How to establish a strong virtual infrastructure to support remote accounting work
- How to ensure collaboration amongst team members and clients virtually
- What to consider for data security and internal protocols
- How to create a work-from-home culture within your firm (including myth-busting some stale preconceptions!)
- How to identify the best remote employees
- How to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- How to work in a shared home environment with your children and spouse
Make your remote firm a success with these expert tips and insights.
Access white paper
Fill out this short form and receive access to the full white paper.