Stay Ahead of the Top 5 Challenges Impacting Payroll Now
With the new year bringing in new state and federal rates, mandatory wage and ACA reporting requirements, your clients are looking to you for immediate guidance. This means you're spending hours you can't spare digging through countless articles and websites to prepare for any questions they may have about payroll compliance.
What if you could eliminate those hours of research with a partnership that keeps up with changing payroll compliance rules and regulations?
In this free webcast, you'll hear from a practitioner who has partnered with myPay Solutions and reaped the many benefits of providing payroll services, without the processing, to their clients—freeing up resources to handle the increasing complexities of payroll compliance. You'll also hear from myPay Solutions Director of Compliance and American Payroll Association (APA) President Jim Paille, who will share insight into the top five challenges impacting payroll.
The challenges you'll learn more about include:
- Security, privacy and fraud protection—Learn about truncated SSNs on W-2s, e-verify and more trends impacting payroll
- Wage reporting—Learn more about new reporting requirements from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- State minimum wage—Review states impacted in 2017, including tipped minimum wage rates
- Mandatory Employer Paid Sick Time—Discover which states are affected
- Affordable Care Act—Know your 2017 requirements
We hope you'll watch this informative webcast that will help you stay ahead of payroll challenges.