What is cloud accounting?
Cloud accounting has been tried and tested, and it was brought to the forefront by the accelerated change forced upon tax, accounting and audit firms in 2020. What is cloud accounting, and why does it affect your firm?
What you’ll take away:
- The basic definition of cloud computing
- Its particular application to audit, tax and accounting firm management
- What it includes and doesn’t include
- Common myths about cloud accounting
- The language and terminology you are likely to encounter as you determine the cloud-based technology needs of your own firm
Ready to read more?
Fill out this form and receive access to the full white paper.