- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Corporate Tax Solutions | Thomson Reuters
- Modern Tax Challenges Facing U.S. Multinational Enterprises
Modern Tax Challenges Facing U.S. Multinational Enterprises This is part one of a three-part series about the challenges and complexities of domestic and global regulatory tax changes, and how tax departments at multinational companies can get ahead of them.
The globalization and digitization of business have given rise to frequently changing tax rules and regulations, and these changes will only increase in frequency and in scope. In the first of this series, we outline how global businesses must empower their tax departments with the tools to either keep up with or get ahead of this complexity. Rules being actively discussed include:
- The tax treatment of digital goods and services
- A global minimum tax
- Making public the country-by-country disclosures introduced by the OECD’s Action 13
- And the specter of additional changes to the US federal code
How will your tax department get ahead of the game?