Get Ready to Make the Leap
You’re the forward-thinking leader of a firm that focuses on serving business clients. And you are ready. Ready for the breakthrough that will take your firm to the next level. Ready to improve your margins, drive growth and elevate your client service. Ready to realize your vision for your firm.
There’s only one thing standing in your way—you’re so busy working in your firm that you don’t have time to grow your firm. Sound familiar?
Then let us introduce you to Practice Forward, a subscription consulting and content offering that helps progressive firms like yours reach their full potential.
Practice Forward will help you transform your firm’s business model with a combination of:
- Innovative and proven business model concepts
- The technology leadership and profession expertise of Thomson Reuters
- Content, instruction and tools that include consultation, videos and client marketing collateral
Content, tools, assistance, accountability, transparency—it’s all part of the Practice Forward advantage.
The Practice Forward Concept
Before Practice Forward
Most firm leaders tend to structure their business model as if they were just another employee.
In this business model, other than the Admin function the rest of the functions—Accounting, Tax, Audit and Payroll—are all part of what we’ll call the Operations bucket. And if your time is taken up with Operations functions, you don’t have time to concentrate on the things that help your firm grow.
After Practice Forward
You’ve used the tools and knowledge of Practice Forward to transition to a business that’s in full growth mode—with firm management in full business leadership mode.
With this business model, you’ve achieved the balance needed to help your business grow. You’ve redistributed the work assignment allocations in your firm so the right people are handling the right tasks. Your staff handles the Operations bucket, leaving you free to spend your valuable time on what we’ll call the Growth bucket—Sales & Marketing, Firm Management and Product & Services Development. And because everyone in your firm has been part of this transition, your clients have productive and mutually beneficial relationships with your entire staff—not just the partner who first brought them to the firm.
So how do you achieve this new business model? With the assistance and tools you’ll find in the Practice Forward offering.
What's Included with Practice Forward?
As a Practice Forward member you’ll have access to an unmatched set of services, including:
- Twelve months' access to the exclusive Practice Forward Central portal, with content and tools designed to help you execute the Practice Forward concepts
- Consulting assistance in the form of one-on-one calls of up to one to two hours per consulting session, depending on the topic
- Tools and content released every two months following completion of the Practice Forward fundamentals to help you continue to move your practice forward (nine additional tools/content releases in total)
- Access to the exclusive Thomson Reuters Practice Forward online Community group, where Practice Forward members will find ongoing information, collaboration and connection
- Invitations to Practice Forward Community webinars featuring Paul Miller and other thought leader practitioners whose firms exemplify the Practice Forward principles, which qualify for CPE credit
- An invitation to the in-person Practice Forward group meeting at the annual SYNERGY Users’ Conference.
Practice Forward Central: The Heart of Practice Forward
The Practice Forward Central portal is where you’ll find the content and instruction to execute the concepts of Practice Forward—instructional videos, podcasts, checklists and customizable client-facing tools to help you increase not only the clarity of your client relationships, but your compensation for the value you bring to your clients.
Practice Forward Community Group
This exclusive forum in the Thomson Reuters Community brings Practice Forward members together to share success stories, collaborate on tools and documents, ask questions, get answers and engage with the Thomson Reuters Practice Forward team, who will monitor the community to post valuable additional content and answer members’ questions. Community members will also be invited to a live webinar with Paul Miller.
Video: Practice Forward in Action
Hear how Mark Martukovich used Practice Forward to take his firm to the next level.
Free e-Book: The Forward-Focused Firm
"The Forward-Focused Firm" is a free and informative e-book that explores how you can bring your firm forward and give your clients the valuable tools they need to succeed.
Practice Forward Fact Sheet
On-Demand Demo: Practice Forward
The basic principles and helpful tools of Practice Forward—including Practice Forward Central, the heart of the Practice Forward offering—come to life in this informative On-Demand demo.
Practice Forward Testimonials
For More Information
To learn more about what Practice Forward can do for your firm, call us at 800.968.8900.