- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- Tax Reform Relief With Software That Scales to Meet Your Needs
Tax Reform Relief With Software That Scales to Meet Your Needs
The top two issues that large firms face are finding and retaining quality staff, according to the 2017 CPA firm survey by AICPA. The sweeping tax reform from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act also presents a unique and formidable challenge for tax firms today.
What if you had powerful, adaptable tax software that could reliably scale to serve the needs of your large firm? UltraTax CS professional tax software is perfectly suited for this task.
Watch this webcast to see why. You’ll hear from Jim Boomer, CEO of Boomer Consulting, Inc., and Corey Greene, product manager of tax workflow at Thomson Reuters, and discover how UltraTax CS can help you:
- Streamline your workflow with automatic updates, comprehensive data sharing, an instant preparation checklist, and true multi-monitor flexibility
- Handle even your most complex clients with ease by using dynamic diagnostics, data mining, and a single screen to input items such as multi-state allocation and apportionment
- Leverage integration with other Thomson Reuters products such as GoFileRoom and Practice CS to automate your entire tax workflow process and minimize non-billable time
The tools in UltraTax CS will help you decrease your non-billable time, expand your services to existing clients and attract new ones, and do more work in less time — all while creating a stronger work/life balance for you and your staff and more efficient processes for your firm.