Alison Parker, CPA
Executive Editor, Thomson Reuters
Alison Parker, CPA, is the Executive Editor of PPC products for Thomson Reuters.
Prior to joining Thomson Reuters, Alison was a senior audit manager for a large
regional firm in Texas. Alison has also worked as an accounting manager in the
pharmaceutical industry, and began her career with KPMG LLP, where she was
an audit manager. Her extensive experience includes providing a wide range of
accounting, auditing, and consulting services to public, private, and nonprofit clients.
Alison holds a Master of Accounting degree from Texas Christian University, has
been a licensed CPE in the state of Texas since 2000, and has obtained her IFRS
Certificate from the AICPA.
Alison is a coauthor of:
- PPC’s Practice Aids for Audits Performed under International Standards, and
- The PPC Accounting and Auditing Update newsletter.
She is also a contributing author on:
- PPC’s Guide to Audits of Nonpublic Companies,
- PPC’s Guide to PCAOB Audits,
- PPC’s Practice Aids for Audits of Broker-dealers,
- PPC’s Practice Aids for Audits of Form 11-K Benefit Plans, and
- PPC’s Practice Aids for Audits of 403(b) Plans.