- The ability to create new client records and to import client setup information from existing client records in UltraTax CS using the new Populate Clients feature.
- A new Service filter option that enables you to filter clients according to the services you provide to them. This is a good way to quickly identify your payroll clients on the Client List Report. The new Service filter option is available for any report in which the Client tab is enabled.
- The ability to access individual reports within a report profile when that profile is selected in the File > Print Reports screen. This enables you to edit report options for the reports within the profile during the printing process.
- New export functionality between FileCabinet CS and Accounting CS: When you print an Accounting CS report to FileCabinet CS using the single or range date options, Accounting CS will now date the destination folder with the report date or end date.
Accounts Payable Enhancements
- A new right-click menu from which you can select multiple transactions to pay or apply in the Actions > Manage Payments screen.
- The ability to specify a default application journal, bank account, and journal for the Actions > Manage Payments screen in the Manage Customer Payments Options dialog.
- The ability to sort by column in the Rapid tab of the Actions > Enter Payables screen.
Accounts Receivable Enhancements
- The ability to search and filter data in the Actions > Manage Customer Payments screen.
- The ability to set an Accounts Receivable date by choosing Actions > Change AR Date. You can use this date to set the Accounts Receivable application date in the Actions > Manage Customer Payments screen. For more information, see AR Date dialog.
- The ability to print multiple invoices from the Actions > Enter Invoices screen and the Actions > Print Accounts Receivable Forms screen.
- The ability to sort by column in the Rapid tab of the Actions > Enter Invoices screen and the Actions > Manage Customer Payments screen.
Accounting CS Payroll Enhancements
- A new payroll sample client template to streamline the setup of new payroll clients. You can install the new template by going to the My Product Downloads page, downloading the file, then restoring the ACSPAY01 template in Accounting CS.
- A service charge special type for pay items. Accounting CS Payroll will now include amounts for pay items that are assigned this special type in the minimum wage validation calculation.
- Performance improvements in a variety of payroll-related screens.
CSA Conversion Enhancements
- We’ve added a variety of enhancements to the CSA-to-Accounting CS conversion process to make it faster, simpler, and easier.
These are just a few of the enhancements included in the v. 2014.0.0 release, many of which came directly from user suggestions in our Ideas Community. The update is available now on CS Connect. Detailed information about the update is available in the v. 2014.0.0 User Bulletin.