2015 Year-End Training Opportunities
It’s time to boost your productivity and get the most out of your software. Our year-end training is designed to provide you, your firm and employees with the knowledge and skills to help you become more effective and efficient. It’s an investment in yourself that will pay off next year. Plus, it’s an easy way to earn valuable CPE credit.
Registration is now open!
Get the most out of CS Professional Suite with our Year-End Training options. They provide a great opportunity for you and your staff to get up-to-speed on the latest software enhancements. Our featured classes for 2015 include:
- 2015 Year-End Update & Productivity Training—UltraTax CS
Get an up-close look at the brand new features and data entry areas of UltraTax CS, as well as enhancements to existing functionality.
- 2015 Year-End Productivity Training—UltraTax CS E-Filing
Get an overview of the IRS and state preparer e-file changes for 2015; IRS e-file program applications; IRS and Thomson Reuters e-file resources; UltraTax CS e-file enhancements; and using UltraTax CS to e-file returns with a focus on correcting rejections.
- 2015 Year-End Update & Productivity Training—NetClient CS
See new ways to take full advantage of NetClient CS, including timesaving methods to streamline portal setup and maximize efficiencies with your tax workflow.
- 2015 Year-End Update & Productivity Training—Practice CS
Watch as we demonstrate how to use the powerful capabilities of Practice CS to streamline year-end processes.
- 2015 Year-End Update and Productivity Training—Accounting CS
Witness the timesaving features and new tools in Accounting CS, including importing methods to populate client data and code the data for financial statement and tax return prep.
- 2015 Year-End Update & Productivity Training—Accounting CS Payroll
Enjoy a smooth year-end with Accounting CS Payroll and maximize efficiency year-round using both payroll services and payroll after-the-fact services.
And by registering now, you can take advantage of these special incentives:
- Send a fourth attendee free when you register three paid attendees from your firm.
- Get $25 off registration when you register at least two weeks in advance.