May 2014 Release
For the spring release of Practice CS, we primarily focused on many behind-the-scenes updates to better match the application display to your Microsoft® Windows regional settings. We also expanded fields throughout the application to better use your screen space. And, as with every release, we made adjustments to correct any reported issues.
For more info, you can view our current User Bulletins located in the Library portlet on the Practice CS dashboard or in the Help & How-To Center.
Fall 2014 Release
Looking forward to our October/November release, we’re implementing some of the ideas that our users suggested via our Practice CS Ideas Community. As you can see, we’re listening to you and working hard to implement your suggestions. Please continue to add your ideas and vote on your top choices.
Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Security Privileges – With additional security privileges, you’ll be able to prevent staff from completing projects.
– Thank you for adding Idea # 683, Michelle!
- Data Share Birthdates – With new fields for Individual and Spouse Date of Birth, you’ll be able to data share both with UltraTax CS.
– Thank you for adding Idea#418, Robin!
- WIP Transfer Utility – You’ll be able to access the new WIP Transfer Utility from within Time and Expense Entry.
– Thank you for adding Idea # 513, Dee!
More Planned Enhancements?
To see more Practice CS planned enhancements, visit our Product Enhancement page.