Our robust Help & How-to Center is built on the proven technology of the Google search engine to give you one-stop access to the info you need while using your software. This powerful resource includes links to timely alerts, e-filing topics, release information and more. These links can be found in the box on the right side of the page within a product’s help. Simply click on the section title to view its contents.
We provide the following sections for UltraTax CS.
- Alerts and Notices – Stay up to date and enjoy the convenience of accessing pertinent and timely info regarding e-filing, product news, and more.
- Electronic Filing – View info on the opening day of e-filing, access state e-filing info, visit our E-file Help Center, and more.
- Most Popular – See what others in the industry are reading by discovering the topics that are being viewed the most by other Help & How-To Center visitors.
- Release Schedule – Find out which version of UltraTax CS is currently available.
- Contact Us – Use these tools to easily contact our Support department. You can send an email to support, locate the Support phone number, and view the Support hours.
- Leave Feedback – We encourage you to tell us about your Help & How-To Center experience. Let us know how you find a particular article-whether it’s just what you needed or is lacking in any way.
To access our Help and How-To Center, press CTRL+Y from within 2013 UltraTax CS, or visit https://cs.thomsonreuters.com/help/. To learn more about using the help in UltraTax CS, see Finding Answers to your UltraTax CS questions.