For finding answers quickly from within the application, our online help database provides extensive info about the use of our products.
To access the Help & How-To Center, you can use any of the following methods:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Help button on the toolbar and use the search field to search for relevant topics.
- Choose Help > Help & How-To or click the Help button to open the Browse subjects for UltraTax CS topic, which you can use to browse help categories for a specific entity.
- Press F1 to view help that is relevant to the current screen or dialog. In the Help & How-To Center, use the toolbar to find the info you need.
- Visit http://cs.thomsonreuters.com/help.
In the Help & How-To Center, use the toolbar to find the info you need.
- Browse Subject – Click this button to access a list of categories, then click a category to view a list of related topics.
- Index – Click this button to view an alphabetical list of keywords. Click a keyword to view the associated topic.
- Search field – Enter a search term or phrase and press ENTER to see a list of related topics. To view sample searches, click the Finding answers in the Help & How-To Center link in the box on the right side of the screen.
Every topic in the Help & How-To Center includes a box on the right that provides quick access to alerts and other timely info.