The State Electronic Filing Guide has information about application procedures, types of returns accepted, payment and refund methods allowed, and average refund turnaround time for 1040, 1120, 1065, 1041, and 990 electronic returns.
You can access the State Electronic Filing Guide on the CS Professional Suite website by clicking the Home Page button in the upper-right corner of UltraTax CS and then clicking the Product Information link. To access e-file information about each entity’s state, click the appropriate entity tab in the Product Information section, then click the state link for which you want information, and then click the More information link for Supports e-file.
You can also access the State Electronic Guide as follows:
- From UltraTax CS, choose Help > Additional Resources > General Support Information.
- Click the E-file Resources link in the Looking for Help section.
- Click the State Electronic Filing Guide link.
- Choose the state on the map for which you want state e-filing information.
- Click the 1040, 1120, 1065, 1041, or 990 tab to view the state e-filing information for that entity.
Video: Viewing the State Electronic Filing Guide (approx. 3 minutes)