Thomson Reuters is pleased to announce the latest product enhancements included in the November 2014 release of ONESOURCE Property Tax. There was no system down time required for this release and the new functionality is now available to users. These features include:
- Enhanced Data Import Tool – (formerly known as the Validator) Users can now import data into the Tax Center Valuation tab. Users can efficiently import large quantities of data into the ONESOURCE Property Tax database or update existing records with new data. Training is required to gain access to this tool.
- Added Cross Company functionality – Users with access to multiple company databases can filter to one specific company or multiple companies in the New Assessment subject, as well as the Appeal Scorecard report.
- New way to view AP Installment detail – Users can now select how they want to view the tax bill installment details, in summary mode or in full mode. Users can also edit discounts, penalties and interest in Summary Mode.
- Ability to manage the Chart of Accounts by State and Jurisdiction– Users can now specify a state and jurisdiction when mapping asset GL Account numbers to ONESOURCE Property Tax classifications.
- Asset count added to Locations & Accounts Navigation Tree – Users can view the number of assets associated to the location or account within the Locations and Accounts subject. This enhancement will assist users when making decisions regarding location changes.
- Users can now save settings within Asset Analyzer – Users can now save groupings and configuration settings within the Asset Analyzer, allowing reuse of previously saved settings for quick and efficient asset reconciliation. This will reduce time spent building the report, and allow more time to focus on results.
- Users can now access an “Answer by Number” Form and Review Questions sample form – Users will select the sample form link to view where Form Review Question answers will populate on the form; taking the guess work out of this process.
- Ability to create a saved “Action Sequence” in the Asset Center – Returns process– Users can now string rendition processing actions together in saved sequences, such as Posting and Generating forms in one step. By creating an action sequence users will no longer have to wait for one action process to complete before they start the next one.
For more information on this release, please refer to the Release Notes in the ONESOURCE Property Tax Knowledgebase (Article 133500). If you would like more information on ONESOURCE Property Tax, click here.