Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting – Indirect Tax has been presenting a series of continuing legal education (CLE) courses in 2015 in conjunction with West LegalEdCenter. The live presentations for 2015 are now complete, but all 5 sessions were recorded and are now available on-demand at the following links:
- United States Indirect Tax Law: Demystifying Sales and Use Tax Systems for the Business Lawyer (presented by Kelvin Adkins-Heljeson and Jason Roberts)
- International Indirect Tax Law: Demystifying VAT/GST Systems for the Business Lawyer (presented by Anil Kuruvilla and Jason Roberts)
- Introduction to Tribal Taxation: Tribal, State, and Local Taxation in Tribal Lands (presented by Kelvin Adkins-Heljeson and Jason Roberts)
- Taxation of Online Content and Services Internationally (presented by Jason Roberts)
- What is Next for Indirect Tax in the EU? A look at 2016 (presented by Jason Roberts)
Recognizing that CLE’s are an important and required part of attorneys’ professional development, we expect the continuing legal education offerings will continue with additional offerings in 2016, watch this blog space for announcements.