Madison County’s food & beverage tax of 1% is currently structured with 70% of the funds going towards Anderson city, with the remaining 30% going to the county. Recently, State Rep. Jack Lutz pulled his bill, which proposed changing the distribution to an even 50-50 split reflecting population changes, due to heated debates in a legislative session. This bill will likely be brought back later on for further discussion after everyone involved has had a chance to consider it further.
- Support & Learning
- Shop All Products
Visit Our Store to Shop All Products
Browse popular products from the tax and accounting brands you rely on.
- Shop Quickfinder Bundles
Shop Quickfinder Bundles
The more you buy, the more you save with our quantity discount pricing.
- Shop By Practice Area Shop By Practice Area
- Your Accounts
- My Cart (0)
- Product Logins