Please join professionals from KPMG LLP and Thomson Reuters for a share forum addressing how to control your company’s transaction tax process through the effective use of technology.
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Location: KPMG LLP – Chicago Office
303 E. Wacker Drive
Training Room A/B/C – 16th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. – Registration, Lunch
1:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. – Share Forum
6:00 p.m.– Reception
- What are the current global trends in indirect tax
(SUT & VAT)?
- Why are indirect taxes significant to your business?
- What can be done to reduce uncertainty?
- How can automation improve your indirect tax processes?
- Indirect Tax Determination, Compliance & Reporting Automation
- Automation Project Life Cycle – Implementation Methodology
- Customer Roundtable – Q&A
Click Here to RSVP