Each time you enter a new market, launch a new product or service, or experience rapid sales growth, you increase your odds of being audited. Coupled with the fact that states and local jurisdictions are more aggressively auditing companies to make up for federal funding shortfalls – you need to understand your audit exposure.
Join Carla Yrjanson, VP of Tax Research & Content, and former state auditor, on March 6, 2014 at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm EST) for this 30 minute session and you will learn:
• Statistics on the probability of you being audited this year
• Survey results highlighting the average cost of penalties & interest resulting from an audit
• Top 10 ways you can trigger an audit in your business
• Common pitfalls auditors will catch
• 5 proactive tips for addressing an audit