What started as a young user conference of 300-400 customers 27 years ago has grown to the event now known as SYNERGY. “Every year we work to grow SYNERGY from a conference to an experience. This is about bringing all of our users together and offering thought leadership sessions, not simply training and CPE credits,” said Event Program Manager Betsy Fjelland.
We’re steering SYNERGY away from the traditional conference to an insightful experience where you can learn and share your insights on all things related to tax technology. In addition to a 3 day immersion with other Taxologists, we’re introducing new opportunities for you!
What’s New at SYNERGY This Year?
- 38 percent of sessions are new at the ONESOURCE conference to ensure we’re providing relevant thought leadership for the changing landscape of corporate tax.
- Kinesthetic learners, you’re in luck: 21 percent of all sessions are hands-on to nurture greater product exploration and understanding of our technology.
- A new off-site social event at Universal Studios Florida®, which we’ve reserved just for you!
- One of the huge benefits of SYNERGY is being “in the know” before other Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting technology users. Tax and accounting technology aficionados are sure to be rewarded this year: Corporate conference attendees will get an exclusive look at the exciting new ONESOURCE reveal.
What You’ll Continue to Enjoy
- Recognition: The Second Annual Taxologist Awards will celebrate the professional strides you’ve made
- Hands-on training: The ability to speak with Thomson Reuters staff, engage in training for your software, and discuss product direction
- Networking: SYNERGY 2014 welcomed 1,270 attendees in the tax profession. Ninety-two percent of attendees agreed that the conference provided ample networking opportunities.