Are you a problem solver? Do you challenge the status quo and fearlessly embrace technology in your tax department? If so, you’re a prime candidate for our inaugural Taxologist Awards.
The Taxologist Awards premieres at SYNERGY 2014 and recognizes outstanding tax departments and individuals who have excelled in the use of tax technology to add significant value to their organizations.
Taxologist Award Winners will receive:
- A Thomson Reuters trophy to commemorate your success
- Opportunity to participate in promotional and press activities with Thomson Reuters partner and media channels
- Recognition within your own organization and community for tax industry excellence
- Spotlight in the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE community as a thought leader for industry best practices
- One year subscription to ONESOURCE University
- Free Catered lunch for your tax department
The Taxologist of the Year Winner will receive a $10,000 donation made on their behalf to the school of their choice to further technology initiatives.
To nominate your tax department, visit the Taxologist Awards page by October 1st.
SYNERGY Social Media Contest Question of the Week: What achievements have you realized in your tax department since implementing ONESOURCE?
Answer in the comments for a chance to win a ONESOURCE prize pack! Winners will be announced on ONESOURCE social media channels: