The support deadline for processing payroll on the CS Professional Suite® Accounting (CSA) platform is rapidly approaching—and we want to make sure you’re aware of all the transition resources available to you.
For firms that provide payroll services, it is important to fully transition data for any clients—including Client Bookkeeping Solution® (CBS) clients—for which you perform payroll services from Payroll CS and CSA to your replacement software by December 31, 2016. We will not release any tax tables or payroll tax forms for Payroll CS® or CBS for 2017 or thereafter, so you will need to begin processing payroll in a new application for 2017.
We understand this is a busy time for your firm and the deadline is coming up quickly. It’s important to know additional options that can help, such as partnering with myPay Solutions®, the Thomson Reuters payroll service offering.
With impending year-end deadlines, consider the benefits that myPay Solutions offers.
- You’ll ensure that your client’s payroll is delivered accurately and in a timely fashion—with no setbacks—during your busiest time of year.
- Your team will be freed up to focus on service offerings with greater margins and more significance to your business.
- Your team will enjoy easy-to-use upload utilities that pass data to our processing center and streamline the client onboarding process.
- Plus, you and your firm will continue to benefit from integration with myPay Solutions and CS Professional Suite.
For more details, see the following Help & How-To Center topics:
- CSA License Expiration 2017—Frequently Asked Questions
- Transitioning From CSA to Accounting CS Services