Managing a practice is one of the biggest challenges in becoming fully successful in the tax and accounting profession. In addition to addressing your regular responsibilities, it’s vital to consistently evaluate how your practice is performing – for the benefit of your customers, staff and the overall health of your firm.
Forget short-term fixes. The most powerful thing you can do to improve your practice is to make strategic decisions with the long-term in mind, organizing and using your data so it supports your decision-making when you need it most. You can establish a strong framework with supportive software that gives your practice the flexibility to grow and evolve for years to come.
It might sound overwhelming – but it doesn’t need to be.
We understand where you’re coming from and we’re ready to provide relief and guidance, giving you the knowledge to keep your firm operating smoothly while increasing revenue.
You can start by registering for one of our free, live practice management webcasts, designed for those who don’t already use Practice CS. The webcast will be hosted by Matt Jagst, Director of Product Management of the Professional segment at Thomson Reuters, with special guest Darren Root, CEO of Rootworks LLC and a top thought leader in the accounting profession.
Three webcasts will be offered – from July to September – and you can choose one to hear practical solutions for common practice management issues. You’ll receive one CPE credit hour and a free white paper, Practice Smarter: Solving the Most Common Pain Points of Practice Management.
From effectively organizing data to evaluating your profits, we’ll show you innovative ways to improve your practice. Together, let’s explore how to solve the five major pain points of practice management, including:
- Keeping Client Data Organized – When client and contact information is scattered across multiple applications, it’s difficult to know what (and where) the most up-to-date information is.
- Locating Key Information Quickly – If data isn’t structured in an organized and logical way, it’s challenging to be efficient for your clients and find information as quickly as they need it.
- Tracking Profits Accurately – If you don’t have an accurate, continuous understanding about where you’re making and losing money, your firm’s bottom line will suffer.
- Streamlining Project Management – Tedious manual processes and disorganized workflows hurt productivity when you don’t have the ability to see the status of your firm’s work at a glance.
- Getting Paid on Time – Ah, billing. The process can be laborious and stressful, especially if you’re not being paid in a timely manner.
Make sure to register now for a free webcast to see the power of enhanced practice management for yourself!
It’s time to manage like you mean it. You don’t have to do it alone – we’re here to support you with Practice CS.