CS Professional Suite/
Home of the Progressive Firm
You’re the forward-thinking leader of a firm that focuses on serving business clients. And you are ready. Ready for the breakthrough that will take your firm to the next level. Ready to improve your margins, drive growth and elevate your client service.
Ready to realize your vision for your firm.
There’s only one thing standing in your way—you’re so busy working in your firm that you don’t have time to grow your firm. Sound familiar? Then let us introduce you to Practice Forward, a consulting and content offering that builds on the foundation established in the Thomson Reuters Partner Summits to help progressive firms like yours reach their full potential.
Practice Forward will help you transform your firm’s business model with a combination of:
- Innovative and proven business model concepts.
- Technology leadership and profession expertise of Thomson Reuters.
- Content, instruction and tools that include videos, templates, client marketing collateral and a peer-to-peer networking community.
Content, tools, assistance, accountability, transparency—it’s all part of the Practice Forward advantage.
What’s Included in Practice Forward?
As a Practice Forward member you’ll have access to an unmatched set of services, including:
- Twelve months’ access to the exclusive Practice Forward Central portal, with content and tools designed to help you execute the Practice Forward concepts.
- Consulting assistance in the form of four one-on-one calls of up to two hours each, covering the fundamentals of Practice Forward.
- Additional content and assistance for targeted next steps as you’re ready.
- Access to the exclusive Thomson Reuters Practice Forward online Community group, where Practice Forward members will find ongoing information, collaboration and connection.
- Invitations to three live online Practice Forward Community group chat sessions featuring Paul Miller, a practitioner who’s built and modeled his business on Practice Forward principles.
- An invitation to the in-person Practice Forward group meeting at the annual SYNERGY Users’ Conference.
For More Information
To learn more about what Practice Forward can do for your firm, visit the Practice Forward website, download the Practice Forward fact sheet or call us at 800.968.8900.