Affordable Care Act Compliance/
Form 1095-C Stay Compliant with our IRS Form 1095-C Software Solution
Do you suffer from Irritable Compliance Syndrome?
Get fast acting relief with ONESOURCE ACA Reporting and Compliance. The answer to ACA Compliance Reporting good health.
Our Prescription For Success
The following tools and resources will help you better understand how to stay compliant with the ACA, as well as how to choose and apply a solution that’s right for you.
- 1095-C Whitepaper
- Guidance on Electronic Filing Whitepaper
- AIR System Webinar
- Blog: Could AIR Snuff FIRE?
- Blog: Electronic Filing for Software Developers and Transmitters
Dispense as Written
Prescribed By: Your Dedicated ONESOURCE Team
This whitepaper outlines what you need to know about AIR, including how to get started and how to file, as well as how to mitigate the corrections process and how to pass applicable test scenarios.Download Whitepaper
Health Care News
Americans want Trump to focus on healthcare first
(11/21/2016) - NEW YORK - Healthcare is the top issue Americans want Donald Trump to address during his first 100 days in the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday, reflecting apparent frustration over rising costs for prescription drugs and medical coverage. Continue Reading
Other Health Care News
- Americans want Trump to focus on healthcare first (11/21/2016) - NEW YORK - Healthcare is the top issue Americans want Donald Trump to address during his first 100 days in the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday, reflecting apparent frustration over rising costs for prescription drugs and medical coverage.
- IRS Releases 2017 Cost-of-Living Adjustments for Health FSAs, Transportation Benefits, Adoption Assistance, & More (10/28/2016) - The IRS has released the 2017 cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) for a wide variety of tax-related limits, including limits relating to salary reductions under health flexible spending arrangements (health FSAs), qualified transportation fringe benefits, adoption assistance, dependent care assistance programs (DCAPs), the small business health care tax credit, the premium tax credit, and Archer medical savings accounts (Archer MSAs).
- IRS 2016 Final Forms 1094-C and 1095-C (and Instructions) and Publications 5164 and 5165 (10/7/2016) - The IRS has released additional materials related to health coverage reporting for the 2016 tax year. Final Forms 1094-C and 1095-C (C Forms) and the related instructions generally incorporate the revisions included in the drafts (see our articles on the draft forms and instructions). As background, the C Forms are filed by applicable large employers (ALEs) to report information necessary for the IRS to administer the Code § 4980H employer shared responsibility provisions.
Health Care Blogs
Affordable Care Act Update: Could Fire Get Snuffed by Air?
(4/22/2016) - A lack of government funding has certainly impacted the IRS over the past several years. If you are a 1099 filer, then you know how simple and antiquated the Filing Information Returns Electronically (FIRE) system can be. It is simple though; right? You follow the IRS Pub 1220 format, create a flat file, and send [...] Continue Reading