Affordable Care Act Compliance/
Form 1095-C Stay Compliant with our IRS Form 1095-C Software Solution
Do you suffer from Irritable Compliance Syndrome?
Get fast acting relief with ONESOURCE ACA Reporting and Compliance. The answer to ACA Compliance Reporting good health.
Our Prescription For Success
The following tools and resources will help you better understand how to stay compliant with the ACA, as well as how to choose and apply a solution that’s right for you.
- 1095-C Whitepaper
- Guidance on Electronic Filing Whitepaper
- AIR System Webinar
- Blog: Could AIR Snuff FIRE?
- Blog: Electronic Filing for Software Developers and Transmitters
Dispense as Written
Prescribed By: Your Dedicated ONESOURCE Team
This whitepaper outlines what you need to know about AIR, including how to get started and how to file, as well as how to mitigate the corrections process and how to pass applicable test scenarios.Download Whitepaper
Health Care News
Republicans pull healthcare legislation plan in blow to Trump
(3/24/2017) - (Reuters) - Republican leaders of the House of Representatives pulled legislation to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system from consideration on Friday due to a shortage of votes, despite desperate lobbying by the White House and its allies in Congress, dealing a stiff setback to President Donald Trump. Continue Reading
Other Health Care News
- Republicans pull healthcare legislation plan in blow to Trump (3/24/2017) - (Reuters) - Republican leaders of the House of Representatives pulled legislation to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system from consideration on Friday due to a shortage of votes, despite desperate lobbying by the White House and its allies in Congress, dealing a stiff setback to President Donald Trump.
- Trump fights for healthcare bill, makes headway with conservatives (3/23/2017) - (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and House of Representatives leaders pushed on Wednesday for votes for their plan to overhaul Obamacare and said they were making progress in their efforts to win over conservative Republicans who have demanded changes to the legislation.
- March 20—2017 Health Care Reform: Despite conservative Republican opposition healthcare overhaul is moving ahead (3/20/2017) - As reported by Reuters, after House Budget Committee approval by a close 19 to 17 vote—with three Republican conservative House Freedom Caucus members joining the panel's Democrats in voting against it—President Trump's first major legislative initiative, the American Health Care Act, still faces an uphill battle in the full House and later the Senate.
Health Care Blogs
Alas! The ACA Repeal & Replace legislation is here
(3/8/2017) - This time last year, would anyone have bet that the GOP would effectively replace the ACA with new entitlements to subsidize coverage? Perhaps a brave and lonely soul might have but odds are that most would have wagered a not so trivial amount on free market policies comprising the bulk of any replacement. A few [...] Continue Reading