Affordable Care Act Compliance/
Form 1095-C Stay Compliant with our IRS Form 1095-C Software Solution
Do you suffer from Irritable Compliance Syndrome?
Get fast acting relief with ONESOURCE ACA Reporting and Compliance. The answer to ACA Compliance Reporting good health.
Our Prescription For Success
The following tools and resources will help you better understand how to stay compliant with the ACA, as well as how to choose and apply a solution that’s right for you.
- 1095-C Whitepaper
- Guidance on Electronic Filing Whitepaper
- AIR System Webinar
- Blog: Could AIR Snuff FIRE?
- Blog: Electronic Filing for Software Developers and Transmitters
Dispense as Written
Prescribed By: Your Dedicated ONESOURCE Team
This whitepaper outlines what you need to know about AIR, including how to get started and how to file, as well as how to mitigate the corrections process and how to pass applicable test scenarios.Download Whitepaper
Health Care News
Axing ‘Cadillac’ health plan tax may be part of spending deal -U.S. House chairman
(1/12/2018) - (Reuters) - U.S. House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady said on Thursday getting rid of the so-called "Cadillac" tax on high-cost employer-provided health insurance could be part of the spending deal now under negotiation in Congress. Continue Reading
Other Health Care News
- Axing ‘Cadillac’ health plan tax may be part of spending deal -U.S. House chairman (1/12/2018) - (Reuters) - U.S. House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady said on Thursday getting rid of the so-called "Cadillac" tax on high-cost employer-provided health insurance could be part of the spending deal now under negotiation in Congress.
- U.S. lawmakers will not tackle healthcare this year, Ryan says: Reuters interview (10/25/2017) - (Reuters) - Republican lawmakers will not take up a bipartisan plan to stabilize Obamacare insurance markets or try again to repeal and replace the law this year, House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said on Wednesday, signaling his party was shelving the matter until the 2018 U.S. congressional election year.
- McConnell on healthcare bills: What does Trump want? (10/23/2017) - (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said on Sunday he was willing to bring healthcare legislation up for a vote but was waiting for the go-ahead from President Donald Trump, who sent mixed signals last week about a bipartisan bill that would shore up insurance markets.
Health Care Blogs
Alas! The ACA Repeal & Replace legislation is here
(3/8/2017) - This time last year, would anyone have bet that the GOP would effectively replace the ACA with new entitlements to subsidize coverage? Perhaps a brave and lonely soul might have but odds are that most would have wagered a not so trivial amount on free market policies comprising the bulk of any replacement. A few [...] Continue Reading