Affordable Care Act Compliance/
Form 1095-C Stay Compliant with our IRS Form 1095-C Software Solution
Do you suffer from Irritable Compliance Syndrome?
Get fast acting relief with ONESOURCE ACA Reporting and Compliance. The answer to ACA Compliance Reporting good health.
Our Prescription For Success
The following tools and resources will help you better understand how to stay compliant with the ACA, as well as how to choose and apply a solution that’s right for you.
- 1095-C Whitepaper
- Guidance on Electronic Filing Whitepaper
- AIR System Webinar
- Blog: Could AIR Snuff FIRE?
- Blog: Electronic Filing for Software Developers and Transmitters
Dispense as Written
Prescribed By: Your Dedicated ONESOURCE Team
This whitepaper outlines what you need to know about AIR, including how to get started and how to file, as well as how to mitigate the corrections process and how to pass applicable test scenarios.Download Whitepaper
Health Care News
Trump will make August cost-sharing payments to health insurers
(8/17/2017) - (Reuters) - The Trump administration will make cost-sharing payments to insurance companies under Obamacare for the month of August, a White House spokesman said on Wednesday. Continue Reading
Other Health Care News
- Trump will make August cost-sharing payments to health insurers (8/17/2017) - (Reuters) - The Trump administration will make cost-sharing payments to insurance companies under Obamacare for the month of August, a White House spokesman said on Wednesday.
- Republican effort to gut Obamacare ends in defeat for Trump (7/28/2017) - (Reuters) - In a stinging blow to President Donald Trump, U.S. Senate Republicans failed on Friday to dismantle Obamacare, falling short on a major campaign promise and perhaps ending a seven-year quest by their party to gut the healthcare law.
- Senate mulls bare-bones healthcare bill; marathon of voting expected (7/27/2017) - (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republicans embarked on Thursday on another push to unravel Obamacare, working on a stripped-down bill after failing to pass broader legislation and complete a seven-year campaign to gut a law that extended health coverage to millions.
Health Care Blogs
Alas! The ACA Repeal & Replace legislation is here
(3/8/2017) - This time last year, would anyone have bet that the GOP would effectively replace the ACA with new entitlements to subsidize coverage? Perhaps a brave and lonely soul might have but odds are that most would have wagered a not so trivial amount on free market policies comprising the bulk of any replacement. A few [...] Continue Reading