Affordable Care Act Compliance/
Form 1095-C Stay Compliant with our IRS Form 1095-C Software Solution
Do you suffer from Irritable Compliance Syndrome?
Get fast acting relief with ONESOURCE ACA Reporting and Compliance. The answer to ACA Compliance Reporting good health.
Our Prescription For Success
The following tools and resources will help you better understand how to stay compliant with the ACA, as well as how to choose and apply a solution that’s right for you.
- 1095-C Whitepaper
- Guidance on Electronic Filing Whitepaper
- AIR System Webinar
- Blog: Could AIR Snuff FIRE?
- Blog: Electronic Filing for Software Developers and Transmitters
Dispense as Written
Prescribed By: Your Dedicated ONESOURCE Team
This whitepaper outlines what you need to know about AIR, including how to get started and how to file, as well as how to mitigate the corrections process and how to pass applicable test scenarios.Download Whitepaper
Health Care News
Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in U.S. Senate
(9/26/2017) - (Reuters) - A Republican attempt to dismantle Obamacare fell apart in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday for the second time in two months in a serious defeat for President Donald Trump’s domestic agenda. Continue Reading
Other Health Care News
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in U.S. Senate (9/26/2017) - (Reuters) - A Republican attempt to dismantle Obamacare fell apart in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday for the second time in two months in a serious defeat for President Donald Trump’s domestic agenda.
- Obamacare repeal on the ropes as pivotal Republican rebuffs Trump (9/26/2017) - (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Susan Collins rebuffed intense lobbying from fellow Republicans and the promise of money for her state in deciding on Monday to oppose - and likely doom - her party’s last-ditch effort to repeal Obamacare.
- Republicans revise Obamacare repeal bill amid tepid support (9/25/2017) - (Reuters) - U.S. senators made a last-ditch effort on Monday to secure support for the latest Republican attempt to repeal former President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law, releasing revised legislation to appeal to undecided senators.
Health Care Blogs
Alas! The ACA Repeal & Replace legislation is here
(3/8/2017) - This time last year, would anyone have bet that the GOP would effectively replace the ACA with new entitlements to subsidize coverage? Perhaps a brave and lonely soul might have but odds are that most would have wagered a not so trivial amount on free market policies comprising the bulk of any replacement. A few [...] Continue Reading