Products & Services/
Ensure quality and consistency, improve your tax or accounting workflow and perform engagements with maximum productivity and profitability.
An End-to-End Set of Resources
Ensure quality and consistency, improve your tax or accounting workflow and perform engagements with maximum productivity and profitability with the most comprehensive set of resources available for specialized industry engagements. Checkpoint Tools cover your accounting, auditing and tax needs and include:
Simplify your audit and accounting or tax processes with editable Microsoft Word® and Excel® versions of all of the practice aids in the related PPC Guide or Deskbook. PPC’s Practice Aids feature more than 100 documents for every title and include checklists, worksheets, programs and letters for related PPC guides. Easily share key documents with clients to increase efficiency and client service — plus PPC’s Practice Aids are customizable for each unique engagement.
Amp up your PPC’s Practice Aids! These enhanced tools bring advanced functionality to your PPC’s Practice Aids for specialized industries. Tens of thousands of auditors nationwide rely on PPC’s SMART Practice Aids for expert-authored content and dynamic automation across an unparalleled breadth of industries, year after year in a way that is unmatched in the auditing industry. These products work alone or with all paperless engagement products and provide exclusive integration with Engagement CS® and AdvanceFlow™, part of the CS Professional Suite from Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters Audit Solutions
- Experienced auditors on staff — over 300 years of combined practice experience.
- Authors are practicing CPAs — some of the most knowledgeable, experienced professionals in the industry.
- Deep industry experience offers practical, “how to” solutions.
- Developed by practitioners, for practitioners.
- Time tested and proven.
- Always current and reliable.
- Overarching QC system provides consistency, efficiency and peace of mind.
- Peer reviewed for over 30 years.
- Used by over 80 percent of the Top 100 U.S. firms and over 90 percent of firms across the U.S.
- Complete research and guidance solutions.
- Extensive breadth and depth of industry experience.
- Latest news and current awareness.
- CPE and Training options (online, in-house, Checkpoint Learning and AuditWatch).
- New streamlined engagements.
- Consistency across engagements.
- Automated engagement processes.
- Tailored solutions for small noncomplex audits.
- Multiple options to meet your firm’s needs.
- Use with any engagement software or integrate for a complete system.
- Apply to any size audit, large or small.
- Advanced technology — desktop, clout and mobile.
- Dynamic audit process — Checkpoint Tools and SMART Audit Suite.
- Powerful online resource — Checkpoint.
- Leading engagement management — Engagement CS and AdvanceFlow.
Speed through your audit and accounting or tax work with PPC’s Workpapers. Featuring additional workpapers not available in the PPC Guides or Deskbooks, these Microsoft Excel®-based templates have advanced diagnostics, dynamically changing content and more automation.
Featuring Microsoft ® versions of PPC’s popular Disclosure Checklists, these tools are linked to Microsoft Word®-based examples for each required disclosure. Easily filter hundreds of example disclosures to quickly find the right one for you.
This Microsoft Word®-based application covers all common audit, attest, compilation, review, tax and consulting engagements in a single product. Automated tools help you quickly tailor the letters to you engagement and format them for printing.
Call 800.431.9025 or visit our e-store today to learn more about Checkpoint Tools.
Products & Services
Products & Services
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
No More Repetitive Tasks
Use the customizable templates we’ve created for your audit, accounting and tax tasks, supported by the PPC guidance in your subscription.
No More Manual Calculations
Built-in calculations minimize manual effort and possibility of error.
Improve Productivity and Profitability
Your staff’s time is spent on billable time rather than on creating spreadsheets and formulas. Productivity features include quick sign-offs, one-click links to content-specific licensed guidance on Checkpoint and the ability to share key documents with clients
Improve Efficiency, Quality and Consistency
No need to start from scratch or to train your staff: Microsoft Word® and Excel® templates backed by PPC guidance let you jump right in and start working.
Gain Accessibility to Online Resources
Everything you need is available from one single, integrated source, including the extensive content found on Checkpoint online.