Summer is a great time to focus on building your assets. Whether you’re a new user or a seasoned pro, we offer a variety of training options that make it easy to invest in your firm’s success. Courses include:
Accounting CS Transition Tutorial
Intended for firms that are transitioning from CS Professional Suite Accounting, this free on-demand course is available anytime on our website. It covers basic navigation and firm-wide setup in Accounting CS, including:
- Dashboards, security, and setup for individual staff members
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the conversion process from CS Professional Suite Accounting
- Verifying your data after conversion
The Accounting CS Web-Managed Implementation Program
Geared toward new Accounting CS users, our Web-Managed Implementation Program is an interactive, customized program designed to help your firm gain maximum efficiency with Accounting CS. It provides you with an easy-to-follow implementation plan, including:
- Time with an experienced consultant who will lead you through the implementation of your CS Professional Suite software.
- The tools and resources you need to ensure that you’re progressing smoothly through the program.
- Frequent check-ins on your progress through the program to help ensure that you’re on track to success.
- Discussions with peer firms that will help you validate your implementation decisions.
Accounting CS: Integration with QuickBooks®
Geared toward experienced Accounting CS users, this course focuses on importing QuickBooks information into Accounting CS, including:
- Importing account balances from QuickBooks
- Importing transactions from QuickBooks
- Exporting data to QuickBooks
For more information about our training options, visit our training page or call 800.968.8900.