As the end of October approaches, you may be considering your different options for preseason. The process for selecting these options and submitting your Client Information Form (CIF) has changed since the 2012 preseason. If you are ready to begin preseason, review the 2013 User Reference Guide available on Product Assistance.
To access your CIF and preseason options for 2013, please log into GoSystem Tax RS as an Administrator and follow these steps.
- Navigate to the GoSystem Tax RS Browser.
- Click Return Processing.
- Click Preseason Processing.
- Click Preseason at Thomson Reuters.
- Click Client Information Form.
- Verify that the address is correct.
- If you need to change the address, click the Update Address button, and update the necessary information.
If the address is correct, click the Ready for Preseason button.
- Click Preseason Options.
- Mark the applicable checkboxes.
Please Note: We will fill your order for preseason products beginning October 26, 2013. If you are not ready to begin preseason at that time, or if your order includes custom artwork, please contact Customer Service by October 26 at 800.327.8829 and ask our representative to place your organizers on hold. Your order will remain on hold until you choose to remove the order from hold. Also note that orders containing custom artwork have a processing time of six weeks.