Today’s post is part of our continuing series of tips related to state tax processing in ONESOURCE Income Tax. Each week we will post a quick tip, reminder or FYI on different features that users of ONESOURCE Income Tax can utilize to make state tax processing more efficient, easier and maybe even faster!
Need a little assistance while working on your returns? Here are some helpful resources:
- Help Topics – When logged into ONESOURCE Income Tax, simply press F1 for Help
- Product Assistance
- The Product Assistance web site is a very important tool to consistently use – it provides a wealth of information.
- The link is: https://support2.riahome.com/
- Everyone in the tax department should have their own login
- Call the solution desk (800-327-8829) if you do not have your web password
- There is a link directly from within the product
- Sign up for email notifications on all products/modules that you use
- You can check the release schedule of the software
- All on-line guides are posted to the web site; they are in PDF format and can be downloaded
- We have direct links to the state taxing authority’s web sites
- You can find the release schedule of the states
- Direct link to the training and User Conference web sites
- There is email support and you can check on, or create, a service request
- Knowledgebase – a searchable resource database available on the ONESOURCE platform. Find answers to many of your questions here!
- Online Guides
- All available Online Guides can be found either in Product Assistance or through the Knowledgebase
- Search in Knowledgebase for “Online Guides”
- In Product Assistance, all online guides can be found under “Online Guides” on left hand menu
- Solution Desk: 1-800-327-8829