Based on subscriber feedback, we’re making some changes to Checkpoint Newsstand – a free tax and accounting newsletter from Thomson Reuters. The last Checkpoint Newsstand email in its current format will be emailed to subscribers on Friday, June 10.
Beginning the week of June 13, Checkpoint Newsstand will be delivered weekly each Thursday. To continue finding daily tax and accounting news highlights curated by Checkpoint’s editorial team, visit and bookmark https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/news/.
With the updated Checkpoint Newsstand experience, subscribers will enjoy:
- A weekly roundup of the articles curated by Checkpoint editors on https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/news/
- News highlights chosen from a more expansive set of practice areas including state tax
- Continued access to free tax and accounting news from Thomson Reuters
Current subscribers will automatically continue to receive the Checkpoint Newsstand email in the new weekly format and do not need to re-enroll.
Important Reminder for Checkpoint Subscribers
Check your news delivery and display preferences within Checkpoint to ensure you are receiving the most complete and comprehensive news coverage available to you through your Checkpoint subscription! Checkpoint subscribers may have access to Checkpoint Daily Updates, Accounting & Compliance Alert, PPC’s Five-Minute Tax Briefing, EBIA Weekly, and more.
To check your preference selections:
- Log in to Checkpoint: https://checkpoint.thomsonreuters.com
- Click Options at the top of the screen
- Click News
- Click News E-mail/Display
- Make your preference selections and remember to click Save.
We thank you for your continued interest in Checkpoint and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint