Skip to content
Company Announcements

Manatron is Now Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Government  

· 5 minute read

Thomson Reuters Government  

· 5 minute read

We pleased to announce that, effective immediately, Manatron will officially transition to the Thomson Reuters brand, completing an important phase of Manatron’s integration into Thomson Reuters nearly a year after the acquisition in July 2011.

While we have experienced many changes over the last year, we demonstrated our commitment to, you, our customers by always putting your needs first. Thomson Reuters strong financial footing, worldwide reputation of excellence and extensive experience as a software provider makes it a great home for Manatron and we are excited to continue to provide you with the best products and services available under a single brand.

As we transition to the Thomson Reuters brand, you may see several announcements explaining the change to our clients, partners, and customers. All of these announcements will emphasize our continued focus on providing quality Government Revenue Management® – Aumentum® – solutions to enable you to work more efficiently and effectively while improving services to the public.

We look forward to serving you as Thomson Reuters.

Best regards,

Bill McKinzie
Senior VP and Managing Director
Tax & Accounting, Government
Thomson Reuters

About Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for governments, businesses, and professionals. The company combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the government, financial, legal, tax and accounting, science, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting business unit is a leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services.

Thomson Reuters was ranked #37 on Interbrand’s 100 Best Global Brands of 2011. 2010 Revenues for the company totaled $13.1 Billion with more than $1.4 Billion in operating profit. Nearly 60% of this revenue was generated in the Americas while the remaining 40% came from Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI).

Why was Thomson Reuters interested in Manatron?

Government tax and land administration automation are strategic areas of focus for the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. Our property tax management and land registry solutions for governments are a natural fit to build on this strategy. By leveraging the strengths of both Manatron and Thomson Reuters, we will be able to broaden our capabilities and expand our offerings to you, our valued customers and partners.

More answers

Client Update: Educator Expense Deduction

This Client Update discusses the 2023 Educator Expense deduction. For 2023 this adjustment is worth $300. (IR 2023-150, 8/17/2023) Educator …